As families face more complicated healthcare decisions and issues, the need for professional advocacy and management has grown. Professionals with both clinical and/or managerial expertise are available to guide and support you. Some of the services include:
- Review of client medical history.
- Coordinate all medical information between all physicians involved in client’s care.
- Research and analyze appropriate treatment options.
- Review client’s medications and supplements.
- Identify supportive medical and integrative medicine modalities appropriate to enhance client’s health needs (massage, movement therapy, in-home dental care).
- Meet with client’s physicians to establish a relationship and continual rapport/dialogue on behalf of the client.