Services include: regular physician and nursing visits, spiritual and chaplaincy services, a social worker, a home health aide and volunteer visits.
- Services provided by a Joint Commission Accredited Agency.
- Clinical team available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Other benefits include: delivery of medication and incontinence supplies, medical equipment, mobile lab and x-ray services.
- Respite Care available for caregivers.
- Services are covered by Medicare, Medi-Cal or private insurance.